During your complimentary first visit, you will be greeted by our friendly and well-trained staff. Dr. Delgado will examine you to determine your need for orthodontics and discuss present and future options. The purpose of the initial examination is to answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
Dr. Delgado will examine your situation for:
- Tooth concerns, such as crowding, spacing, protrusion or impaction of teeth
- Jaw bone issues causing imbalances or crossbites of one or more teeth which may result in jaw shifting and or unequal bone development
- Oral habits, such as digit sucking or tongue thrusting
- Medical issues, such as mouth breathing, allergies, and joint dysfunction